Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mr. Black Tee




My first internet date in forever and I was super nervous. I’ve never been opposed to internet dating and I think it’s a great way to meet ppl, but my situation was a little different than your average.  I met this dude on a sex site. Yes a sex site, it’s a sex version of myspace and I’ve grown quite fond of it.  In my mind I’m thinking, “how on earth can you take someone seriously that you met on a sex site?” Though I don’t have an answer to that question I can say that him being on a sex site has its advantages for me. Why, because I’m a size queen who refuses to be involved with anyone who has a little dick or a dick that is not up to my size standards. I don’t have a specific length or girth attached to what I like. Nope, I’m an eye-baller. Meaning I have to see it or feel it (with my hands!) first before we can proceed. Now, some might think this is a bit shallow, or a little unnecessary, but I don’t. Why, because sex is important in any relationship. I mean we all know that the two main reasons why people get divorced are due to sex and money. Not only that but I’ve had to end a relationship or two due to weak ass sex. Fellas, if you want to keep a girl happy, start with fucking her RIGHT. It’s sure to shut her up and you’ll more likely get more out of her if you got good dick game. But anywho moving on. Yes, I’ve already seen his dick and it’s NICE. He’s def a gold wrapper, he had good conversation in our email and IM exchange, and I was bored so I figured why not?!

We met at Razzo’s, a Cajun resturaunt which was perfect because I’ve been feenin’ for some fried gator and red beans n’ rice nawlin’s style, especially since I didn’t go to Mardi Gras this year. What I liked about him off top was that he took lead. It was me who suggested meeting for lunch but he took the liberty into giving me options to where we should eat so that it wasn’t completely up to me. I looked at it as taking charge but still giving me my way…you know. My options where a steak house whose name I can remember, Pappadeux’s and Razzo’s. I liked his options, it let me know that 1. He’s not cheap or 2. He’s trying to appear as if he’s not cheap. Either way it worked for me ‘cause I show wasn’t paying for shit and I love seafood.  Of course he arrived before me, I’m always late. The first thing I noticed was that he was wearing a black tee. Now, um, I’m almost 30. And I don’t think that black tee’s on a first date are appropriate. I mean I don’t want to sound as if I’m judging him off his black tee, but in all honesty I was. When I see black tee a few things cross my mind: this dude bought his shirt from the corner store or the gas station , he hustles, he used to hustle and may still have that mentality, he has no style, or he just doesn’t give a fuck. It was a v-neck black tee, though that doesn’t really make a difference to me.

He was fatter than his pictures and shorter than he said he was, he did have all his teeth and he seemed to have good hygiene. He was cute, not super sexy but he had his appeal. I think his best features are his lips, they were nice and thick, they looked soft and smooth and like he’d eat the fuck out of some pussy. He also had really nice eyes, lashes and eye brows. Thick and kinda of smoldering, intense and sexy and alluring. Aside from his black tee, I didn’t really care much for his long skinny girly like fingers. His hands didn’t have an pinch of masculinity to them. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I have a hand fetish. In all honesty my fetish comes from the fact that I liked my body touched and caressed by big manly hands, and I like my insides touched and caressed by big manly fingers ;) He wasn’t working with none of that, and thinking of him touching me kinda made me cringe. It just wasn’t attractive at all. He had a black plastic looking earring in his ear, and a black watch on with black shoes and stonewash blue jeans that had white dyed through them. He also had a blackberry. Can I just make a side comment and say that yes, in 2012 the type of phone you have is almost equivalent to women looking a man’s shoes, something that us women have been doing for years. His blackberry was in good shape and so were his shoes. I didn’t smell any cologne, though if I did I may have been able to get over his lil girly hands. Actually no. I'm lying. I wouldn’t have.

Conversation was ok. In his words he had his “resume” down. This really just consisted of him letting me know that he wasn’t broke and that he is somewhat of a trick. Which is a turn off. It’s good to know that you aren’t broke, but throwing around what you spend money on what you do with your money makes me think that: you let your money define you, or that you think that I’m a gold digger who would fuck with you JUST because you have money to spend. Either way, it’s not a good look. Some key points from our “getting to know you session” - No kids, works as a cook and a civil servant, lives with his aunt where he moved after ending a three year relationship, he’s supposed to be getting his own spot in two weeks (yeah, sure you are dude), he is two years short of a degree in management from Texas Southern Univ., he used to sell drugs, been to jail a few times, he’s not bisexual, and that’s about it.

All in all, he was a cool dude. He seems like he’d be a nice friend but I don’t really see him as someone I could be with romantically. Though there are things about him that I do like – his take charge attitude, he said grace aloud before we ate, he ordered my food for me, he catered to my needs without being to “yes ma’am’ish,” there are other things that I don’t particularly care for - our conversation was limited, he’s not really established, he doesn’t have job security or a degree to fall back on, I’m not physically attracted to him, and I can’t get over his girly hands. But, I will say this…my food was delicious!

Ciao,
~bella’meyah

9 comments:

  1. Girly fingers are a minus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a entertaining read lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are crazy ass hell! lmao. you're on point though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait until the next episode!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I traded my blackberry in after you made fun of it at the barber shop...RT..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny- I can't wait until for the next episode either!!
    How did find the sex site? Or what made you join? Was this Mr. Black Tee's. First internet date?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am cracking up over here LOL. Ok so I feel like I was there with u and would have had some of the same assessments, girl u know we think alike. Black tee, white tee any kinda liquor store Tee - hell naw...get dressed for me FOOL! And stonewashed jeans - what is this the 80s! Too bad he had little fingers, at least u didn't say he had ashy knuckles too lol...there have been many occasions where I had to hand dudes some lotion. So he was about to get his own spot huh? Was his car in the shop too??? I know all ladies have heard that one before. Another eye rolling moment. Anyway, being a product of successful internet dating (my fiance and I met on myspace) I would encourage you and others not to sleep on it. It's really no different from meeting someone at the mall if u think about it...

    ReplyDelete