Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Sex Site



So um, a lot of people have been asking me about this lil’ sex site that I’m on, and though I’ve shared the information with a couple, I think that I want to leave the actual site a mystery. And, I promise that it has nothing to do with my homie threatening me after he read my first blog. Apparently he doesn’t want anyone that he knows to “see his piece.” Which is a shame really because his pictures are LOVELY, two thumbs up! Anywho, since I’m not going to give out the name, I figured that I’d at least describe it to you. And if by chance you DO figure out what site it is, good for you, just keep that shit to yourself. Thanks.

What attracted me to the site are the pictures. I’m a voyeur and I like to look and I love how I can click on someone’s picture and see their equipment! Like for real! Everyone has a profile, in the profile you can upload whatever pictures and videos you want. Naturally most the of the pictures are of dick, ass, pussy, titties, someone sitting on a dick, someone with their tongue in a pussy, someone with their mouth on dick, I mean it’s really raunchy which is probably why it caught my interest. Some profiles are private as some folks chose to be discreet, others are semi-private. On the semi-private profiles people either have their nudie pictures public and their face pics private or their face pics public and their nudie pics private. In order to gain access to their private pics, you have to ask for an invitation, or they can personally invite you. Once granted access you can see everything they’ve uploaded on their page. Then of course there are the open profiles, like mine, where you can see it all. I have no private photos, what you see is all you get. To answer the question that is swimming around in your brain, no, I do not have naked pictures or any pictures with sexual content on my profile - excluding of course, my sexy face which I couldn’t hide if I wanted to. And no, I do not send pics upon request. The next question is, why get on a sex site and not have any naked pictures – the answer, I’m not looking for sex! The other answer, despite my open mindedness and sexual nature I have more respect for myself then to just expose my goodies to the world like that. If that’s what YOU wanna do, then do it all day and night, I could care less. I’ll pass, personally. The third answer is I’m not really trying to give off the impression that I just logged on to get fucked and sucked. I’m not looking for a booty call and I’m not looking for a random fuck buddy. If that was the case there wouldn’t be any need to go online to find a stranger, I’d just go through my phone and make a call or send a text.  What you put out, is what you get. Since I only have face pictures and a couple full body shots, I get a lot of  your so beautiful, your smile this, your eyes that, can I take you out,  I-wanna-get-to-know-you  emails. But, this is still a sex site, so despite my relatively conservative profile, I still get the,  ride my face, I wanna eat your ass, I’d fuck the shit out of you type-emails. Those emails get ignored, I don’t want NOTHING if it’s THAT easy, fucking man-sluts. Anywho, back to the site. It comes with the usual, search by zip code, you can comment on pictures and profiles, update your status, chat directly with  your “friends”, watch homemade videos, join groups, rate pictures, they also have classifieds and games you can play. My favorite thing about it all - I can see dick pics and faces. Which is how I narrow down who I really want to talk to. How I narrow down who I’m actually going to meet is a whole other story (wouldn’t you like to know). Stay tuned…

Ciao,
~ bella’meyah

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA....Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious....I feel you tho!! FYI: This dude is str8t out the pin...now that's an oxymoron 4 ya. LOL. He is tryin to pick up where he left off but say it with me "DENIAL" which got him denied. He like what you like ;)Lol....yo boi been looocked up, but they let him out, locked up #Akon

    ReplyDelete